Competition #: 6-16200 EXT
THIS POSTING IS FOR THE CHALEUR REGIONAL HOSPITAL FOUNDATION, WHICH IS NOT PART OF VITALITÉ HEALTH NETWORK.
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Chaleur Regional Hospital
CLASSIFICATION: Accounting Officer
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The Accounting Officer works for the Chaleur Regional Hospital Foundation and reports to the Assistant Director of the Foundation. The incumbent works closely with the members of the team supporting the foundations of the four facilities in the Acadie-Bathurst Zone, namely the Chaleur Regional Hospital, Enfant-Jésus RHSJ† Hospital, Lamèque Hospital and Community Health Centre and Tracadie Hospital. The incumbent supports the Assistant Director in the financial management of each of the foundations and supports general operations and good database management.
- Postsecondary bookkeeping training or equivalent experience and knowledge of the Simply Accounting software considered an asset
- Experience working with databases and knowledge of the ProDon software considered an asset
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel
- Ability to work with sometimes tight deadlines
- Very organized, methodical, responsible and reliable
- Good sense of initiative and excellent judgment
- Experience with teamwork and mutual assistance
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality
- Bilingualism considered an asset
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.