Procurement Analyst (Regular & Term Positions) (04-2207)
We're on a mission to ensure that all our players have fun, dream big and play responsibly one player experience at a time and we're looking for team members who share that same passion. Our culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our customers, our people, and our communities. Then Atlantic Lottery may be a perfect fit!
Atlantic Lottery (AL) is seeking Procurement Analysts. Location is flexible within Atlantic Canada with occasional travel to Moncton, NB. We have one regular role and one term role.
Reporting to the Category Sourcing Manager, the Procurement Analyst contributes to an environment that is business and vendor focused and performance driven, by providing internal and external customers with subject matter expertise in the areas of public procurement, sourcing, contract and vendor management, and performance measurement.
Sourcing: Administer the public bid process (RFQs, RFPs, etc.), assess and evaluate bid responses and facilitate the recommendation to award decision process; issue purchase orders; debrief vendors; advise and collaborate on APPs; ensure all activities are in adherence to the Atlantic Procurement Agreement.
Contract Management: Facilitate development of contracts, addendums, Statement of Work (SOWs), Non-disclosure Agreements (NDAs), etc., liaising with Legal Services and internal/external parties as required; lead vendor management reviews on assigned relationships; proactively address vendor issues; manage renewals for assigned contracts.
Problem Solve: Identify and investigate problems, determine root causes and develop solutions with appropriate parties.
Analytics: Regularly analyze spend information for assigned vendors and categories; provide the business with recommendations and fact-based information to make decisions related to spend; provide other reports and analysis as required by the business.
Continuous Improvement: Leverage the Oracle system to ensure continuous improvement of process and systems; embed a mindset of continuous improvement into all aspects of operations; work collaboratively with the SCM team to achieve results.
What we can expect from you:
- Strong negotiation, influencing, communication and relationship management skills.
- Communicate highly complex concepts and create consensus and commitment among a broad group of stakeholders.
- Possess tact when dealing with sensitive situations and ensuring confidentiality and;
- Desire to build exceptional client experiences and is passionate and curious to help clients meet their needs and solve their concerns.
- Someone with advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) and experience working in SharePoint and ERP systems (preferably Oracle).
- Someone willing and able to assist in transforming the function and improving the results of the business unit by demonstrating creativity, continuous improvement and future-focused thinking.
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, prioritize and competently handle a variety of activities with a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment;
- A self-starter and an independent thinker who follow-up on responsibilities in a timely manner while also a strong team player;
- Your decisions are always made with the player in mind and;
- You can adapt to change in a nimble & agile fashion.
You should apply if you have the following:
- University Degree or Diploma in a business-related field.
- A Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) designation or other procurement designations (MCIPS, APICS, etc.) or are willing to work towards a procurement designation.
- 3-5 years' experience working in Supply Chain Management, preferably in the public sector.
Awesome if you had:
- Gaming Experience
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- Defined Pension Plan. (Optional for Term Employee)
- 3 weeks of vacation allocated (pro-rated) & 12 paid statutory holidays in NB
- 3 personal leave days per year
- Bonus programs that include annual performance & sales goals.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Recruitment Process: COVID-19 has accelerated change across our workplace, including our hiring practices! As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually, and may not be required to meet in-person. All new hires for our Contact Center are required to provide services in both official languages therefore there will be some questions during the interview in both languages.
Internal Employees: Internal Employees interested in this opportunity must be in "good standing," which entails meeting expectations on their previous performance review. Performance Improvement plans, disciplinary action memos, attendance, training and other performance related memos will be taken into consideration as well, when determining the applicant's "good standing" status.
Work With Us
We are proud, gritty, community-minded, and punch above our weight. Being Atlantic Canadian means that we work hard and we know how to have fun. It also means that we genuinely care for each other as co-workers, neighbours, and friends.
Now that you can work from anywhere, your best life is waiting in Atlantic Canada. At Atlantic Lottery, you can choose to live and work in any of our four Atlantic provinces.
What you can expect from us:
Our Mission is to offer great gaming experiences for the benefit of all Atlantic Canadians. Everyone at Atlantic Lottery embraces our Core Values of Integrity & Social Responsibility. #ProudtobeAL
Our Operating Principles help guide us;
- Customers lead our priorities;
- Always think differently;
- Be fast and nimble;
- We are all leaders and;
- Team matters.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We provide a comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits/pension and competitive compensation with plenty of training.
What Is Next?
- Love what you see so far? Simply press "Apply Now".
- Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers page at www.alc.ca!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background checks prior to employment.
Please note - Must be 19 years of age or older to apply.