Bilingual Customer Care Representative (03-2234)
We're on a mission to ensure that all our players have fun, dream big and play responsibly one player experience at a time and we're looking for team members who share that same passion. Our culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our customers, our people, and our communities. Then Atlantic Lottery may be a perfect fit!
Atlantic Lottery (AL) is seeking a Customer Care Representative, based in Moncton, NB to join our team.
You are passionate about providing top-quality customer service and enjoy engaging in client-focused conversations, while being challenged with meeting and exceeding your personal goals. You possess excellent listening and verbal communication skills and demonstrate a sincere approach to helping others. You are a friendly self-starter who will take the initiative to obtain solutions and are able to stay focused, pay attention to detail and follow established operating procedures. You are comfortable working independently and within a team environment. You have the ability to multitask and embrace change.
Customer Service/Technical Support - Provide quality, knowledgeable customer and technical support to retailers, players, the general public, and AL field staff while maintaining corporate image and integrity. Handle all inquiries in a prompt and courteous manner according to procedures and guidelines. Handles multiples tasks or systems concurrently in order to be able to support various contact types (phone, email, online, live chat) in a professional and efficient manner while maintaining high levels of accuracy.
Player Advocate - Embraces a culture that emphasizes the importance of the customer experience and player advocacy and demonstrates this through each interaction with our players. Confidentiality is maintained and protected. Collects and tracks feedback or complaints and ensures the feedback is captured appropriately so that any relevant stakeholders are advised.
Process Improvement Client Experience - Ensure procedural documentation is current and adhered to. Shares responsibility for ensuring procedural documentation is reviewed for updates regularly in order to be able to accurately handle customer contacts/tasks. Evaluate procedural effectiveness and suggest improvements and gain any necessary approvals prior to implementation.
Problem Solving - Gather information then analyze and identify the nature of problems by: following established procedures: monitoring data communication when necessary; and/or initiate interactive sessions between central system and gaming terminals as needed. Ensure issues are addressed by providing quality service and effective problem management for all customers. Engages other internal, external and 3rd party resources as required to resolve the problem.
Communication - Strong communication (verbal and written) and active listening in order to effectively probe and analyze the issues while using interpersonal and influencing skills to reach the desired outcome of the interaction.
Risk Recognition - Identify any incidents potentially affecting the integrity/liability of any AL products and escalate immediately as required. As the frontline and voice of AL, this is a key component of this role. Any product, gaming or system issues are almost always identified by the Customer Care team.
What we can expect from you:
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Available to work a variety of shifts during our current operating hours (8am - 11pm);
- Ability to deal with sensitive situations and ensuring confidentiality;
- Desire to build exceptional client experiences, and is passionate and curious to help clients meet their needs and solve their concerns and;
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, prioritize and competently handle a variety of activities with a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment.
You should apply if you have the following:
- 1-2 years of experience in a contact center or help desk environment providing technical support;
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.) with above average keyboarding skills, internet and computer navigation;
- Aptitude for providing technical support and;
- Bilingual (French & English)
Awesome if you had:
- Strong knowledge of major social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat.
- Experience with lottery and/or gaming environment.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- Defined Pension Plan.
- 3 weeks of vacation allocated (pro-rated) & 12 paid statutory holidays in NB
- 3 personal leave days per year
- Bonus programs that include annual performance & sales goals.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Moncton Office has a gym on site, wellness program including fitness classes and 30 min per week with personal trainer.
- $20 - $24/hr depending on experience
- Opportunities for community involvement including 2 paid volunteer days per year.
- Voluntary opportunities for overtime.
- May have option to work remotely
- Hours of Operations for our Contact Center is 8am to 11pm Mon-Fri & 8am to 10pm Sat-Sun.
- Shifts are 8-hour or 10-hour shifts with shift picks every 3 months by seniority. You many need to work a Saturday or Sunday not both and always scheduled with 2 consecutive days off!
COVID-19 has accelerated change across our workplace, including our hiring practices! As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually, and may not be required to meet in-person. All new hires for our Contact Center are required to provide services in both official languages therefore there will be some questions during the interview in both languages.
Work With Us
We are proud, gritty, community-minded, and punch above our weight. Being Atlantic Canadian means that we work hard and we know how to have fun. It also means that we genuinely care for each other as co-workers, neighbours, and friends.
Now that you can work from anywhere, your best life is waiting in Atlantic Canada. At Atlantic Lottery, you can choose to live and work in any of our four Atlantic provinces.
What you can expect from us:
Our Mission is to offer great gaming experiences for the benefit of all Atlantic Canadians. Everyone at Atlantic Lottery embraces our Core Values of Integrity & Social Responsibility. #ProudtobeAL
Our Operating Principles help guide us;
- Customers lead our priorities;
- Always think differently;
- Be fast and nimble;
- We are all leaders and;
- Team matters.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We provide a comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits/pension and competitive compensation with plenty of training.
What Is Next?
- Love what you see so far? Simply press "Apply Now".
- Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers page at www.alc.ca!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background checks prior to employment.