Regional Manager Procurement and Contract Administration
Competition #: V-15788 EXT
Salary: $66.664 to $88.686
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: To be determined
FACILITY: To be determined
DEPARTMENT: Financial Services
CLASSIFICATION: Regional Manager Procurement and Contract Administration
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: September 2021
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this position is responsible for major corporate contracts administration and oversight of the corporate procurement function. The Manager will act as the supply management expert to the organization providing departments with best practice procurement practices to maximize cost effectiveness and consistency. Additionally, the Manager will monitor major contracts to ensure deliverables and authorizations are in line with financial commitments.
- Post secondary education in project management, finance or related discipline;
- Seven or more years of experience in an equivalent senior management role;
- Experience in a public sector environment and/or health care setting considered an asset;
- Experience supervising and managing staff, preferably in a unionized environment, with strong coaching skills ;
- Proven knowledge and experience in the development and implementation of best practices;
- A combination of training and experience deemed equivalent may be considered;
- Excellent management skills;
- Proven transformational leadership ability;
- Strong skills in planning, delivering and evaluating services;
- Strong communication skills, with proven ability to explain technical and digital health concepts to a non-technical audience;
- Ability to influence and motivate teams;
- Solid skills analyzing and researching creative and strategic solutions;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set forth by the Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.