Competition #: V-14662 EXT
Salary: $50,128 to $70,070
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: To be determined
FACILITY: To be determined
DEPARTMENT: Finance Services
CLASSIFICATION: Budget Analyst
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Reporting to the Regional Manager of Budgets and Payroll, the incumbent analyzes budget forecasts and proposals and contributes to the prospective process. The incumbent acts as a consultant in budget development and carries out budgetary control during the year. The incumbent advises and assists managers and directors in developing, implementing and monitoring their budgets.
- Bachelor of business administration with concentration in accounting;
- Professional accounting designation (CPA) would be an definite asset.
- Minimum of five years' relevant experience in financial accounting;
- Experience developing and implementing budgets;
- Experience applying best practices in financial management;
- Any combination of training and experience deemed equivalent will be considered.
- Ability to understand and set organizational priorities;
- Ability to manage numerous projects/tasks at the same time;
- Strong analytical sense;
- Analytical and writing skills;
- Ability to adapt to change;
- Good knowledge as well as skills using Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Excel;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.