Englobe is distinguished by its wide range of services, its presence across Canada, its client satisfaction, and customized approach with a wide range of services from consulting, turnkey project implementation and soil treatment facilities. Over the years, Englobe's 2,400 employees have gained credibility and a reputation for people-centered values.
Englobe is proud to have been recognized with the prestigious Canada's Best Managed Companies designation for overall business performance and sustained growth.
- Full benefits package (group insurance, RRSP)
- Annual reimbursement of physical activity costs
- Skills development opportunities
- Flextime and possibility of compressed schedule
- Supporting staff to work remotely
- Support project managers in the financial management of their projects, both for actual results and the forecasts in order to facilitate decision-making;
- Prepare monthly project results and performance indicators;
- Analyze monthly variances versus financial budgets and forecasts;
- Participate in the implementation and improvement of internal processes and controls;
- Work closely with project managers and service directors in the preparation of various analyses;
- Collaborate to improve the financial information tools and take initiatives to improve the quality of financial data;
- Validate the financial data and documentation when opening projects in the ERP;
- Participate in the annual budget process;
- Prepare reports and analyzes of special projects;
- Other Related Tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Minimum 3-5 years pertinent experience in a consulting firm or a construction company
- Experience in a consulting company (an asset)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of Vantagepoint (an asset)
- Strong synthesis skills and excellent communicator, written and oral
Englobe Corp. adheres to employment equity and equal opportunity programs and encourages all women, visible minorities, Aboriginals and disabled persons to apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.