Head of Architecture, Development and Operations (03-2124)
Atlantic Lottery, the Atlantic lottery gaming organization has been an innovator in lottery technology since their start in 1976. Today, all 600 employees contribute to their success; delivering annual sales of more than a billion dollars, returning 100 percent of profits to the provinces, awarding 90,000 prizes of all sizes every day, and supporting communities through employment and contributions to causes large and small.
Our client is on a mission to make all their players have fun, dream big and play responsibly one player experience at a time and they are looking for passionate team members who can get them there. They have a culture built on a shared commitment to do what's right for their customers, their people, and communities. On behalf of Atlantic Lottery, we are seeking a Head of Architecture, Development and Operations, based in Moncton, NB.
Head of Architecture, Development and Operations has critical oversight of many of the functions central to the delivery of service to Players, Brand trust (integrity), competitive repositioning and change agenda for Atlantic Lottery.
As a member of the Digital Team and Senior Leadership Team, this position shares the responsibility for delivering on the corporation's goals through responsible, innovative, and sustainable practices. The Head of Architecture, Development and Operations will support their direct reports in the general operations of their functions, recognizing that the direct reports are largely responsible for their operations and are considered experts in their fields.
In collaboration with Head of Delivery, Data Services & Quality, this strategic leader is accountable for the delivery of Technology solutions from development, delivery through to operation. In addition, this role is responsible for the delivery of all IT infrastructure and related IT operations used to enable business capabilities and services across the enterprise.
The position is responsible for architecture, development, and operations and as a member of the senior IT leadership team this role contributes to the development and execution of the enterprise wide IT strategy and is responsible for ensuring Infrastructure and Operations (I&O) and DevOps strategy is fully aligned, and positioned to deliver compelling business value.
The Head of Architecture, Development and Operations brings current knowledge and future vision for transforming the I&O function including its strategy, service offerings and workforce. The role holder is a senior stakeholder in all relationships with externally sourced infrastructure and operations capabilities.
The Head of Architecture, Development and Operations will work with the members of executive council and other leaders to drive cultural change to identify processes that are ready to drive optimization through automation. The role will also lead the development of business architecture as a core tenant of enterprise architecture to enable strategy through to execution.
- Leveraging modern development technology and frameworks build and deliver solutions in a secure way to delight our players/ Guests
- Oversee the lifecycle management of the entire technology ecosystem including technology infrastructure, business applications, gaming applications.
- Optimize network, infrastructure, software and service costs while delighting the player through digitizing and automating business processes through Robotic Process Automation and other DevOps automation
- Increase the productivity of the organization through the adoption of right tools and technologies for AL employee base.
- Evolve AL's Integration capabilities by investing in digital experience platform and building out our API capabilities
- Mature AL Enterprise Architecture Capabilities
- Deliver stable, secure, scalable gaming and business solutions balancing cost and risk
- Develop Atlantic Lottery's next leaders through coaching for high-performance teams.
- Masters level degree in Technology or business management is preferred
- IT Delivery and Operations background
- Project Management
- Budget Management
- Planning (strategy and operating plan)
- Business Case development
- Process Management
- People Management
Work With Us
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, progressive company and have the right blend of the following, we want to hear from you!
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on this LINK to apply and NOT the Apply Now below as it is with 3rd party recruiter.
For more information contact Jamie Grant, Partner at 902-420-1809 or Brooke Ireland, Consultant at 902-421-1214. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Brooke know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.