Dietary/Environmental Service Worker
The Dietary Service/Environmental Worker will be called upon to work in both departments. Duties included for the dietary department are as follows: plating, presentation, delivery, and serving of nutritious and healthy food to the residents of our facility. Dietary Service Worker will have knowledge with the health and sanitary precautions required for food service. Duties included for the environmental department are: general cleaning tasks to maintain resident rooms, offices, hallways and other areas of the facility, this position must follow the procedures and comply with regulatory requirements such as proper process, chemicals, and equipments.
- Plating, presentation, delivery, and serving of meals to residents
- Clean up (eating areas, dishes, sweep, mop, dispose of trash)
- Monitor and stock all food preparation stations and linen areas
- Operate mechanical floor cleaners, buffers, vacuums, shampooers, and other cleaning related equipment
- Ability to work all shifts (holidays and weekends included)
- Physically able to stand, bend, kneel, ability to carry 50 pounds
- Friendly, polite, and courteous
- Criminal Record Check
Work With Us
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.