Upper River Valley - Perth Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA) PCN 1152785
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2019-37759d External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
ZONE: Upper River Valley - Perth
FACILITY: Hotel-Dieu of St. Joseph
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: RNCA
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour
JOB PURPOSE: As a member of an interdisciplinary team, provides quality patient care within the scope of professional nursing practice to patients and families within the Primary Care North Program. Although primarily assigned to the Medical and Concentrated Care Units, may be reassigned to other units as required. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Active registration with NANB
- Demonstrated ability to perform CPR according to BCLS standards.
- Demonstrated ability to perform ACLS according to recognized standards or achieve certification within one year.
- Current certification or willing to achieve certification in the following Delegated Medical Acts:
- Extravasation of vasoconstriction agents
- Application and adjustment of the non-invasive temporary pacemaker
- Demonstrated assessment skills and ability to function independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to respond in emergency situations to rapidly changing priorities and to complex patient care situations.
- Demonstrated teaching, communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Demonstrate ability to perform nursing duties and qualifications to be assigned in the concentrated Care Unit within one year.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English is required
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Should testing be required to demonstrate language proficiency, the official results will be shared with the candidate, Human Resources and the requesting manager electronically and will be placed on the personnel file for Horizon hiring purposes
Please quote Competition # 2019- 37759d External . Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.