Senior Specialist, Access Governance
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell's industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
Bell is currently seeking a candidate for the position of Senior Specialist - Access Governance, reporting to the Senior Manager - Access governance, part of the Information Security group within Corporate Security. This position is responsible for building strategy and defining identity management and access governance services associated to business and customers consuming services from the enterprise.
- Senior advisor in Identity and Access management across the enterprise
- Develop roadmap and implement strategies for managing identities and access across the enterprise
- Collect, identify business requirements for any business units that consume identity data and ensure the optimization of roles and accesses
- Establish business rules for identity management and ensure traceability
- Be a technical leader for Privileged Access Management, Remote access and two-factor authentication, certificate authority services, Federation Services and Mainframe access services for the enterprise
- Provides oversight on the lifecycle processes for identity management supporting the on/off/cross-boarding processes as well as access certification process in support of regulatory and business requirements
- Define new technology requirements and participate in evaluation and implementation projects across all Identity and Access Management services
- Define and develop Key performance indicators and Key risks indicators
- Perform planning and coordination of activities in project deliveries utilizing the Identity and access management services
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing and assist in mitigating potential information security incidents and vulnerabilities associated with the Identity and Access Management service.
- Develops and implements solutions to mitigate identity risks and enhance system security
- Provides consultation on security issues staying abreast of current malware and other potential internet security threats
- Analyzes and resolves data, application, computer, network and internet security problems and breaches.
- In line with its area of expertise, the incumbent may participate and represent the team in audit reviews, committees and other relevant meetings.
- University Diploma in Computer Sciences or equivalent or equivalent experience.
- Seven (7) years of pertinent experience in computer security and networking technology preferably in a telecom environment
- Broad knowledge in Identity and access management lifecycle processes and tools
- Excellent knowledge of Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of Database Management Systems, Systems management, systems infrastructure, security standards
- Good knowledge of Public Cloud systems identity and access management requirements including Identity Federation services
- Good Knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, SAP, Sail Point, Thycotic and various Authentication Mechanisms
- Excellent knowledge of Remote access tools (VPN, VPN-SSL), Two-factor authentication technologies (SecurID) Digital Certificates, Privileged access management and Mainframe access solutions (ACF2, Top-Secret or RACF)
- Excellent leadership skills and capabilities
- Excellent communication and team working skills and able to conduct presentations
- Use and understanding of industry practice and standards (Agile, SCRUM, ITIL, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley...)
- Is structured, organized and has a good capacity for analysis and synthesis when confronted with challenges
- Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Global information Assurance Certification(GIAC), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials.
- Experience in the fields of business continuity planning, auditing and risk management.
- Knowledge of the Information Security Forum, Standard of Good Practice
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 10/20/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.