ATL - 2021 Network Graduate Leadership Program
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they're the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you're excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
Are you ready to move to the next step and launch your career with Canada's largest and most dynamic communications provider? Are you excited to bring your bold ideas, grow professional skills and bring an enthusiastic attitude? Bell is the place for you!
Today is the era of innovation. Our Network team designs and builds smart connected homes, business and cities, delivering creative software solutions, connecting Canadians with each other.
Every day is an opportunity for you to have fun working with cutting-edge technologies, collaborate with amazing team members developing new services and most importantly continuously learn and grow.
That's just the beginning.
We're looking for the next generation of talent that will lead and be part of that experience. Sound exciting? Then come join our team!
For 2021, we are looking to hire 100 top graduates to fill a variety of positions in the following areas:
- Specialist, Software Development
- Specialist, Construction Project Manager
- Specialist, Data Science Analytics and Visualization
- Specialist, Operations Support Systems - Enterprise
- Specialist, Operations Support Systems - Wireless
- Specialist, Technology Program Manager
- Specialist, Security
- Specialist, Access Network Engineering
- Specialist, Network Architecture Engineering
If you have what it takes and want to work for a winning organization that's been recognized for numerous awards including Canada's Top 100 Employers, Best Diversity Employer, Greenest Employer and Best Grad Program, then we want you to join our team!
By submitting your application, you will be automatically considered for all opportunities. If you are successful in the first step of the screening process, you will receive the detailed job descriptions and be asked to select your top 3 choices.
Why join us?
- Other than the obvious fact that we have so much to offer including the best people, the best services, and the best network, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a highly motivated, performance driven, and technically innovative team to create and refine the newest innovations in technology including, security, broadcast, fiber and wireless networks
- Be part of a work place that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment and values wellness and mental health initiatives
- Work in a fast-paced, agile, energetic environment where you will be involved in meaningful projects
- Be included in our competitive graduate salary progression program, health benefits and employee discount perks
- Be part of a 12-month Network Graduate onboarding program where you'll benefit from:
- Landing in a permanent position that you start learning from on day 1
- The ability to work closely with a mentor to achieve specific development goals
- Ongoing training based on Bell's Leadership Success Profile
- Opportunity to interact with our Executive team through a variety of formal and informal activities
- Network, collaborate and have FUN!
- Achieve relevant professional certifications
- Minimum College diploma/degree OR University Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or Business. If you are up for a challenge with another diploma/degree, let us know!
- A good balance of high academic achievement, soft skills, and extra-curricular involvement
- Thinks critically, understands the big picture, and challenges the status quo
- Excellent ability to build relationships and collaborate to achieve operational results
- Self-starter who works well both independently and in a team environment
- Highly developed analytical, problem solving, and communication skills with ability to articulate the business story
- Agile learner who is able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and balance multiple deliverables all while having fun on the job
You must submit a cover letter, resume, and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) to be considered
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Bedford
Application Deadline: 10/31/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada , NB , Fredericton
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.