POSITION: Registered Nurse
DEPARTMENT: Resident Care
HOURS OF WORK: 8 hour rotating shifts
RESPONSIBLE TO: Resident Care Manager
POSTING DATE: August 29, 2020
The Staff RN assumes the responsibility of the overall smooth functioning of that unit and is responsible for the quality of care for those residents.
Saint Vincent's offers free parking and paid orientation for five shifts. Candidates must submit a minimum of 40 hours per month of availability.
- Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses of Nova Scotia.
- Minimum of three years nursing experience preferred.
- Interest and experience in working with the elderly.
- Excellent supervisory and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good physical and mental health.
- Job duties as outlined in job description.
- Fulfills the requirements of the position as demonstrated by regular attendance at work.
See NSNU Collective Agreement.
Quoting competition number RN-085-CB apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applicants who meet the above qualifications will be contacted for an interview.