Food Services - Worker,Technician, Supervisor or Cook
Vitalité Health Network is looking for staff members in its Food and Nutrition Services who are passionate about their work and wish to contribute to the health of our communities. Currently in a recruitment period, Vitalité Health Network offers rewarding opportunities and stimulating challenges.
After clicking on APPLY, follow the instructions on the web page and complete the questionnaire. Please note that you must attach a resume to your application.
Food Services Worker (2035, 2041): Portions and serves food on a production basis. Cleans and sanitizes pots, pans, utensils and dishes for use in the facility.
Diet and Menu Technician (2072) : Provides patient nutrition screening, intervention and menu planning.
Food Services Supervisor (2029): Supervises employees engaged in providing meal service.
Cook (2004): Oversees and participates in food production.
- Food Services Worker: High school diploma or G.E.D.;
- Diet and Menu Technician: Food Service and Nutrition Management Program of up to six months or equivalent;
- Food Services Supervisor: Food Service and Nutrition Management Program of up to six months or equivalent. Three years' of related experience is required including supervisory experience while completing the Food Service and Nutrition Management Program. Supervisory ability;
- Cook: Certificate of Qualification issued under the Apprenticeship and Occupational Certification Act as a licensed cook;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
Food Services Worker: $17.2555 to $18.5740 per hour
Diet and Menu Technician: $20.7929 to $22.3817 per hour
Food Services Supervisor: $22.4035 to $24.1152 per hour
Cook: $23.2545 to $25.0316 per hour
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "