Advantage Personnel in Dartmouth, NS
Advantage Personnel is seeking a Fish Cutter to work in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. If you enjoy working with your hands, have experience handling fish, and have a high attention to detail, this assignment is for you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparing seafood products using a knife.
- Making fillets (Salmon, Haddock, Striped Bass, etc.)
- Abiding by all safety guidelines.
- Keeping work area clean.
- Other duties as required.
- Prior experience dealing with seafood is not required but considered an asset.
- Must be able to work in a cold environment.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on own.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Staying organized in a fast paced environment while still being safety conscious.
Interested and qualified candidates please resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-468-5624. We are looking to hire ASAP!