Psychologist 1 (PC01)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: SHCP
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Community Mental Health Center - Richibucto and Shediac Satellite Office
DEPARTMENT: Long Term Adult Services
CLASSIFICATION: Psychologist 1 (PC01)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Possibility of evening shifts
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
As a member of a multidisciplinary team, the successful candidate will provide a full range of psychological services to the clientele of the CMHC presenting various mental health issues. The successful candidate will provide services such as assessment; diagnosis; individual, family, or group therapy; crisis intervention; rehabilitation; prevention and promotion. The successful candidate must use a holistic approach and perform various interventions to facilitate clients' recovery.
- Clinical Master's degree in psychology followed of at least 3 years of overseen clinical work or a doctorate in psychology followed by 1 year of overseen clinical work;
- Member registered under the law with the College of Psychologists of NB;
- One (1) year work experience relating to the evaluation and the intervention in psychology of health acquired in the last 5 years;
- Knowledge and control of the code of ethics and the law governing the profession of psychology;
- Capacities recognized for organization and management of his/her own work and self-directed work;
- Computer skills (Meditech and Microsoft Office);
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "