Competition #: 6-9154 EXT
Salary: $23.2545 to $25.0316
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application .
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Chaleur Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Facilities Maintenance
CLASSIFICATION: Carpenter/Cabinetmaker/Locksmith (2044)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:00
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Performs carpentry, cabinetmaker and/or locksmith work.
- Must hold a Provincial Certificate of Qualification issued under the Apprenticeship and Occupational Certification Act as a carpenter or cabinetmaker;
- Ability to make plan and estimate of work;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.