Power Engineer 1 (2019)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Enfant-Jésus RHSJ Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Facilities Maintenance
CLASSIFICATION: Power Engineer 1 (2019)
FTE: On call
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
12-hour shifts - Rotation
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the heating plant and for the building general operations (internal/external).
- Fourth class power engineer's license, in accordance with the Boiler and Pressure Vessel Act;
- Ability to operate a computer (ventilation and/or air conditioning and heating management system);
- Ability to write, read, and follow instructions without constant supervision;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "