Dietitian 2 (DT02)
NOTE: Applicants must attach their resumé to the application form.
BARGAINING UNIT: SHCP
ZONE: Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY: Edmundston Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Food and Nutrition Services
CLASSIFICATION: Dietitian 2 (DT02)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour day shift - rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Assist the Service Manager with local and regional operational activities to ensure a safe and quality meal service. Direct and supervise the following sectors: production, distribution, purchasing, sanitation and security. Ensure the best practices of selection and purchase of food and therapeutic products for various clientele. Replace the service manager in his/her absence. Actively participate in the dietary internship program.
- Bachelor's Degree in nutrition sciences from a University recognized by Dietitians of Canada;
- Member in good standing with the New Brunswick Association of Dietitians (NBAD);
- Three (3) years of relevant work experience;
- Recognized skills in human resources management;
- Computer skills;
- Recognized communication and leadership skills;
- Recognized skills in problem solving and decision making;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "