Social Media Coordinator (03-2001)
Atlantic Lottery is seeking a Social Media Coordinator, based in Moncton, NB.
As a Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for the delivery of content for Atlantic Lottery's online social properties and for the monitoring and development of day-to-day online conversations with our customers. Working closely with Brand Managers, other AL business units and external marketing agencies, they will coordinate all social media initiatives planned for AL properties and ensure their timely delivery.
Atlantic Lottery is all about offer great gaming experiences for the benefit of all Atlantic Canadians and, as the champion of a specific group of brands, the Brand Manager is responsible for delivering products and programs with integrity and responsibility. The right candidate will be excited about having an opportunity to be an advocate for the customer and having direct influence on our customers' experiences with Atlantic Lottery.
Manage Content: Oversee the social media content calendar. Schedule, coordinate, and gather creative elements to publish across all AL social properties (and those of our brands); attend on-site events with the purpose of gathering social content; Ensure that all social initiatives and posts support AL's overall social media strategy and tone of voice and are in alignment with stated guidelines, standards and content schedules.
Community Management/Engagement: Engage with and respond directly to our social communities by monitoring social conversations and interacting with customers; answering questions about games, prize structures, etc.; posting winners updates. You will also liaise with AL's Customer Care team and External Affairs as part of the coordinated, cross-functional social media monitoring and customer response model.
Gather Analytics & Generate Insights: Monitor all properties over the long term to identify customer trends, topics and successes. Analyze data and campaign performance; generate key insights and recommend optimizations that will inform future campaign strategies and tactics. Prepare and present reports.
Continuous Learning/Monitoring Social Landscape: Serve as a social media expert within the company, maintaining a cutting edge understanding of best practices and platform features. Work closely with the Manager, eCommerce and secondary manager Brand Manager, Social Media, to assess opportunities and key performance metrics that will inform future social media strategies and tactics.
What we can expect from you:
- Knowledge of major social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat;
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment managing competing priorities;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team environment;
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office, coupled with excellent organizational communication skills both written and verbal, and customer service skills;
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong analytics capabilities and ability to gather, interpret, and present data and key insights;
- Knowledge and understanding of player-based products:
- A passion for continuously improving customer experience;
- A strong level of passion and willingness to be awesome!
Who's a good fit for this team:
- An individual with proven ability to do whatever it takes to get the job done while taking initiative and pushing projects forward under tight deadlines;
- Someone with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work without missing critical deadlines;
- Ability to both adapt to and manage changing priorities independently in a fast-paced environment.
You should apply if you have the following:
- A Bachelor's Degree or Diploma from an accredited college or university in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related degree relevant to the essential functions of this job or a minimum of three (3) years' experience performing a substantially similar role is required for this role;
- Must possess a minimum of 1 year of experience in social media at an agency or corporate setting.
Awesome if you:
- had content creation ability (photography, videography, editing skills) and;
- were Bilingual.
Work With Us
What you can expect from us:
Our Mission is to offer great gaming experiences for the benefit of all Atlantic Canadians. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Atlantic Lottery embraces our Core Values: Integrity & Social Responsibility. Our Operating Principles help guide us to achieve our Vision;
- Customers lead our priorities;
- Always think differently;
- Be fast and nimble;
- We are all leaders;
- Team matters.
We are proud, gritty, community-minded, and punch above our weight. Being Atlantic Canadian means that we work hard and we know how to have fun. It also means that we genuinely care for each other as co-workers, neighbours, and friends.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background checks prior to employment.