New Proposition Designer
The New Proposition Designer which reports to the Director, Customer Innovation, oversees the development of new innovation propositions through to the completion of the Design phase (prototyping, operational impacts, high-level financials) of the Innovation Development Life Cycle.
The incumbent's primary role will be to apply a mixture of Traditional Research and Design Thinking methodology to understand customer needs or pain points, drive ideation, develop prototypes of the best ideas and quickly validate /iterate these with customer input. The person will also be required to collaborate with internal subject matter experts in order to scope out operational considerations and high level financials for these concepts.
New Concept Development: Facilitates the development of 4-6 new products, service models, and/or new lines of business per year that will reinforce and improve Atlantic Lottery's relevance and business performance.
Financial Modeling: Develop early lottery math models to support the concepts.
Market Research: Apply strategic analysis and research to properly assess a concept's viability with the marketplace.
Team Leadership: Lead internal cross-functional groups to gain a 360 degree view of the operational impacts of new initiatives being developed.
Collaboration: Collaborate with innovation team on all aspects of the innovation program as to ensure strong cohesiveness and redundancy.
Communications: Apply influencing skills to gain buy-in and commitment from internal stakeholders, most notably Line of Business leads, to promising concepts.
Communications: Deliver frequent presentations to groups such as the Innovation Governance Council, Director's Forum and Executive.
Communications: Demonstrate the principles and value of innovation through participation in program(s) targeted at internal employees and external participants
- Post-secondary education in a business related function
- 5+ years' experience in the areas of new concept development, product management, line of business leadership, etc.
- Solid Business Acumen and research capabilities.
- Ability to forge ahead in the face of ambiguity.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships, and build outstanding relationships within Atlantic Lottery and external to the organization. Strong Networking required.
- High Motivation - drive to achieve results.
- Optimism, patience and resilience are critical.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment, internally and externally.
- Passion for, and high usage of new technologies, apps, etc.
- Proactive and able work with minimal supervision.
Work With Us
Atlantic Lottery delivers a career in a fun and high-performing environment that offers a competitive salary, relevant training, development opportunities and flexible benefits. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.