Headquartered in Atlantic Canada with a global presence in over 60 countries and a dedication to innovation over 50 years, the PAL Aerospace team thrives at the forefront of aviation technology and expert crew skills.
PAL Aerospace is looking for First Officers and Direct Entry Captains (DEC) to join our team where no two days are the same!
About PAL Aerospace
- Divisions: Airborne Surveillance/Medevac/Charters
- Bases: Campbell River, Halifax, St. John's as well as international locations
- Fleet: DHC-8-100/300, Beech King Air, Beech 1900, variety of managed turboprops and jets
Click on the link below to see that here at PAL you are NOT just an employee, you are a pivotal member of a life saving team!
I Fly Where the Mission Takes Me - Who Am I?
At PAL Aerospace, we know that compensation isn't the only factor in choosing a company. That's why we're proud to offer comprehensive perks and benefits.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance from Day One
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Per diems for days worked
- Tuition Program
- Personal travel privileges with PAL and interline agreements with multiple airlines
- Industry discounts (hotels, rental cars, etc.)
- The chance to do unique flying and make an impact
- Opportunities for career progression
- Valid Transport Canada Commercial Pilots License
- Valid Transport Canada Group 1 Instrument Rating
- Valid Transport Canada Multi Engine rating
- Valid Transport Canada Class 1 Medical
- Must have one of the following: valid ATPL; IATRA; or SAMRA and SARON written and passed in the past two years
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC)
- Must hold a current passport at time of hire
- Must be able to travel without restrictions to the United States
- Must have completed a high school diploma
- Must meet Transport Canada English proficiency standard
Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis. You will be able to check your qualifications and preferences (base, division, etc.) during the application process.
PAL Aerospace is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that celebrates and encourages diversity, equity, and inclusion whereby individuals are recognized, supported, and respected. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.