At PAL Airlines we are dedicated to provide air travelers with reliable, on-time performance, an enjoyable travel experience, and most importantly, service with a smile. Our success is due to our people, and we're looking for more great people to join our team. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have a love for travel, enjoy meeting with people and take pride and ownership in what you do, then you're the person we are looking for!
PAL Airlines is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives to join our growing team of committed professionals in Atlantic Canada, and Ontario.
St. John's, NL Gander, NL Deer Lake, NL
Wabush, NL St. Anthony, NL Goose Bay, NL
Churchill Falls, NL Moncton, NB Ottawa, ON
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers through all phases of their booking, flight check-in and aircraft boarding and deplaning processes in accordance with our Customer Service policies, company procedures and safety and regulatory processes.
- Responsible for the safe movement of our passengers to and from our aircrafts and to provide any extra assistance when required.
- Provide outstanding customer service to our customers.
- Working with the PAL Airlines team on developing new Customer Service initiatives and ideas.
- Administration duties and reporting in relation to the operations of PAL Airlines scheduled and charter flights.
- Work closely with all departments of PAL Airlines to ensure our customers' experience is an enjoyable one from origin to destination.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience in providing customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to fluently speak both English and French would be considered an asset.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Must exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills as well as excellent problem-solving skills as this position requires on the spot decision making.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
What We Offer:
- Great work/life balance.
- Personal travel privileges with PAL and interline agreements with multiple airlines.
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Employee Tuition Assistance Program.
- Employee and Family Assistance Programs.
- Opportunities for growth and development within PAL.
Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis.
PAL Airlines is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that celebrates and encourages diversity, equity, and inclusion whereby individuals are recognized, supported, and respected. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank You!