PAL Aerospace is driven by technology and is proud to be a pioneer of industry-leading innovations in airborne special missions. PAL Aerospace has been a leader in the design and operation of air ambulance/medevac aircraft in Eastern Canada. The company has extensive experience providing medevac services to provincial health departments in Atlantic Canada. With offices and divisions of PAL at home and abroad, opportunity within PAL is everywhere.
PAL Aerospace is currently looking for Captains to join our Beech 200 Air Ambulance team!
This is a rotational position. The work schedule is 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. The aircraft will be stationed at St. John's International Airport or Goose Bay Airport as per the requirements of the province.
If you live outside the area of operations, PAL Aerospace will pay for travel to and from your city of residence*, as well as accommodations while on duty.
* some travel restrictions may apply
Click on the link below to see that here at PAL you are NOT just an employee, you are a pivotal member of a life saving team!
I Fly Where the Mission Takes Me - Who Am I?
At PAL Aerospace, we know that compensation isn't the only factor in choosing a company. That's why we're proud to offer comprehensive perks and benefits.
- Personal travel privileges with PAL and interline agreements with multiple airlines
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance from Day One
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Per diems
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Industry discounts (hotels, rental cars, etc.)
- Opportunities for career progression
- The chance to do unique flying and make an impact
- Working in one of the most beautiful places in the world
Preference will be given to candidates with the following qualifications:
- 3500 hours Total Time
- 1000 PIC Time
- 1000 hours Multi-Engine Time
- Turbine Time preferred
- Previous Air Ambulance experience would be an asset
- Experience flying in challenging weather conditions
- Demonstrated analytical and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Valid passport and legally able to travel to the United States
Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis.
PAL Aerospace is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that celebrates and encourages diversity, equity, and inclusion whereby individuals are recognized, supported, and respected. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.