As one of the largest airlines in Atlantic Canada, PAL Airlines offers unique opportunities to fly in an array of locations from the most remote settings to the biggest cities in the country with 27 destinations in Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Quebec, and Ontario.
At PAL Airlines we are dedicated to provide air travelers with reliable, on-time performance, and an enjoyable travel experience. Our success is due to our people, and we're looking for more great people to join our team. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have a love for travel, enjoy meeting with people and take pride and ownership in what you do, then you're the person we are looking for!
PAL Airlines is looking for Flight Attendants with a passion for safety and customer service to join our award-winning team in Halifax, Montreal, and St. John's.
Training classes will be taking place in March!
What you'll do:
As a Flight Attendant your primary responsibilities will be to ensure the in-flight safety and service of all passengers onboard in accordance with Transport Canada and Air Operator's standards. You will greet passengers, explain safety procedures, serve food and beverages to passengers, and make in-flight announcements.
Why work for PAL Airlines?
PAL Airlines values its employees and offers a competitive benefits package.
- Personal travel privileges with PAL and interline agreements with multiple airlines
- Industry discounts
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee and Family Assistance Programs
Our flight attendants also receive:
- Per diems for your days worked
- Annual shoe and uniform allowance
- 10 guaranteed days off a month
- 2 weeks vacation and paid statuary holidays PLUS 3 PAL days
- Monthly schedule provided with the ability to bid your days off
- Must be at least 19 years of age to meet the Canadian Liquor Legislation
- The ability to speak French and English
- Completion of the Flight Attendant Academy or the In-flight Institute Online Training Program - CT201 prior to commencing employment
- Preference given to candidates with customer service experience
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, time management, and customer service skills
- Criminal record check prior to employment
- Willingness to travel
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
PAL Airlines is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that celebrates and encourages diversity, equity, and inclusion whereby individuals are recognized, supported, and respected. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.