Petro Service Limited is an industry leading solutions provider to the fueling landscape with operations throughout Canada. Established in 1985, Petroservice evolved from rebuilding gas pumps to being one of the fastest growing Petroleum Service providers servicing clients from Alberta to Newfoundland. Our customers include owners and operators in retail petroleum, including car washes, and commercial/industrial markets. Whether petroleum, or alternative fueling, our service model ensures customers' needs and expectations are met.
We have remained focused on striving to provide the best service in the industry; this is driven by our employee's passion, professionalism, and knowledge. We believe that our people are our biggest assets, and we are committed to providing continued education and opportunities for growth.
If you are looking for a dynamic organization this is the opportunity for you. We are currently recruiting for the position of Inside Sales Support. The location of employment is flexible as the position can be based in one of the following Petroservice branch locations: Saint John, NB, Bedford, NS, Winnipeg, MB, Saskatoon, SK or Edmonton, AB.
As Inside Sales Support, you will play a key role in assisting our sales team, nurturing client relationships, and driving business growth. If you are a proactive and enthusiastic sales professional seeking a room for growth, we encourage you to apply and become a valuable member of our team.
As Inside Sales Support, your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborating closely with the Sales Team by providing administrative and operational support throughout the sales cycle from lead generation to order processing.
- Interact with customers via phone, email and other communication channels - addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Process sales orders accurately and efficiently, ensuring timely delivery of products to customers and maintaining order records.
- Assist in preparing sales quotations, including pricing and product information that are in alignment with company policies and guidelines.
- Manage and track leads generated from various sources, ensuring proper follow-up and documentation of interactions.
- Generate sales reports and maintain sales-related data to provide insights into sales performance and support decision making processes.
- Stay up to date with Petroservice product offerings and industry trends to effectively address customer queries and promote product benefits.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to main customer records, track interactions, and facilitate efficient sales processes.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Post secondary education would be considered an asset.
- 3-5 years' experience in sales support, customer service, or related role.
- Knowledge of the Petroleum Industry would be an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and Microsoft Office suite.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy in data entry and order processing.
- Customer centric mindset with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with a remote team.
Petroservice attracts and retains great people in our industry by offering a challenging and dynamic work environment. We offer competitive compensation packages including above-standard medical (health, drug and dental) benefits, 5% RRSP matching, EFAP, and vacation benefits. Additionally, we offer educational scholarships to dependents of employees, health and wellness programming and team celebratory events.
If you are interested in joining one of Canada's leading companies within the petroleum industry, send us your resume here. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.
Please visit our website, www.petroservice.com to learn more about us.