True North Salmon, a division of Cooke Aquaculture Inc., a dynamic and growing east coast family company, with Platinum Member status in the Canada's Best Managed Companies Program has opportunities for highly motivated individuals to join the Company's Processing Team based out of our Fundy Bay Drive facility located in St. George, New Brunswick.
Cooke is a global seafood company with operations in North America, Europe, and South America. Our company's success is driven by our dynamic, highly-skilled and innovative management team, supported by dedicated employees who live in coastal communities and contribute to the local area's economy and sense of community.
As a result of our robust growth we are seeking Fish Processing Plant Workers to join our team.
Primary duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up and operating machines to clean, cut, process and package fresh fish products in accordance with our operating procedures for safety and quality.
- Check products and packaging for quality assurance and to ensure conformance to our company's high standards, making adjustments as needed.
- Cutting, cleaning, trimming, filleting and scaling fish
- Checking fish fillets to determine optimal number and size of fillet sections
- Cutting sections according to specifications and placing them in containers for weighing
*This position requires standing for long periods of time and using hand tools including knives and pliers.
Available Shifts/Hours are as follows:
- Day Shift Monday to Friday : 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
*Positions offer full-time year round employment, competitive rates and a competitive benefits package which includes health and dental as well as a company matched pension.
The role description is just one part of the story. This is an opportunity to grow, to work within the parameters of the role but to reach your fullest potential. We are a team that is driven to succeed. We count performance, we reward contribution and we recognize talent. It is about being at the center of a global leader in seafood and knowing you are part of that growth. The ability to bring your passion for learning, desire for growth and energy for moving your career forward is what we offer.
Why Cooke? Simple - because we are a company that rewards initiative, resourcefulness and work ethic. We will champion your growth and provide you with the platform to create your path, your career, and your future.
We appreciate all resumes; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.