Build the Future with us!
We build relationships. We build Communities. We build the Future. At Lindsay Construction, we have been growing the communities of Atlantic Canada for over 60 years and we want you to join us! Be part of something great and feel the impact you make on the community you live in.
Reporting to the Regional Director, the Project Manager provides the necessary leadership to bid, plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and control assigned projects. Along with your project team, you will be given control of your project to deliver it on time while keeping your client engaged and informed throughout.
Here's why we think you'll love working at Lindsay:
- Flexible working hours throughout the year (early "Lindsay Fridays")
- Competitive salary
- Annual Incentive Plan
- Employee Health Benefits
- Group RRSP with 4% matching
- Personal health and wellness reimbursement
- Frequent social and community-based events
- Opportunities to collaborate closely with senior personnel and other departments
Here's what your day-to-day looks like:
- Guide the project forward with the assistance of your project team
- Ensure site safety meets Lindsay Construction policy and legislated requirements
- Maintain efficient operation and coordination of all project facets from start to finish, including cost estimate, gross profit, schedule, and quality
- Preserve client satisfaction through regular communication and timely responses to inquiries
- Certify that the collection of progress billings, final payment, and holdbacks are handled in a timely manner
- Provide leadership to the project team on all aspects of the project
- Work cooperatively with other project teams
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- 2-4 years of experience running all aspects of commercial, industrial, and institutional building construction
- Post-secondary education in Engineering, or a construction-related field
- Familiar with estimating, scheduling, subcontract coordination, and material procurement
- Great organizational skills and ability to work on several projects at once if needed
- Ability to communicate in an effective way to all stakeholders
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills
All applications are strictly confidential.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.