Our team is growing!
Green Diamond Equipment is your Maritime John Deere Dealership with 15 locations to serve you, and we are looking for a skilled, dedicated person to fill the position of Road Technician - Agricultural Equipment at our Summerside, PE location.
Please note: If we are impressed with your resume, you will receive an email asking you to take a quick 5 minute questionnaire from Predictive Index. Please keep an eye for it in your email. Sometimes it goes to your junk mail.
Independently performs complex diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural equipment. May require some direction or guidance from the Service Manager. Work would be performed approximately 80% on the road and 20% in the shop.
- Performs complex diagnostics and repairs on Agricultural equipment
- Participates in Service Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Performs diagnosis and repair in the field
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Accounts for all time and material used in performing assigned duties
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 2+ years of experience performing service repairs
- Ability to perform complex repairs and maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures on the machines of the Technician's specialty
- Expert knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of turf equipment
- Excellent skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Ability to use basic computer functions
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Licensed Red Seal Heavy Equipment or Agricultural Technician preferred or presently pursuing this designation.
- Valid driver's license required
- A clean, current driver abstract
What We Offer:
We offer full time employment, an opportunity for advancement within a progressive organization and a competitive compensation package which includes salary, family health benefits and company pension plan, boot and tool allowance.
We are now offering a personal finance training program through Enriched Academy for all our employees (https://www.enrichedacademy.com/).
*Wage dependent on knowledge, skills, experience, education, etc.*
Please apply today!