Acadia recently launched a new digital marketing division called RoundTable, which expands our capabilities with customers to achieve unlimited marketing opportunities. We are seeking a creative, customer centric person in Kenora, Ontario to join our team and support local businesses in reaching their goals.
Like the name RoundTable suggests, we work as a collaborative team to bring our clients a customized approach to marketing their business. We invite you to pull up a chair and join our innovative, winning team as a Marketing Sales Consultant. This position is responsible for selling cutting edge marketing solutions to local businesses through digital and radio marketing solutions. If you have a desire to learn the stories behind local businesses and offer guidance to help them grow and succeed - we want to hear from you!
Your success will come from:
- Building meaningful relationship with clients - their success is your success
- Actively prospecting for new clients
- Developing creative marketing solutions that address your clients' needs
- Being flexible with your work environment - at the office, home, or on the road
- Being a self-starter who is organized and attentive to details
What we are looking for:
- A creative marketing mind
- A skilled relationship builder
- A curiosity for media, graphic design, and all things marketing
- Post-secondary education in sales and marketing an asset
- A valid driver's license and access to a vehicle is required
What you will receive:
- Top notch training with ongoing mentoring to empower your success
- A comprehensive compensation package including a guaranteed base salary and uncapped commission possibilities.
- A comprehensive benefits package including flexible health, dental and vision coverage options, as well as life insurance and disability benefits
- An annual health spending account
- 5% Employer Matched RRSPs and 3-weeks' vacation to start
If you are motivated to succeed, are independent, a creative problem solver, and have a desire to learn and grow in marketing, we may be your perfect fit. If you are excited in this opportunity, apply today! Even if you don't meet every single requirement in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be the right candidate for this role, or others!
Acadia Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In your application, please feel free to advise if you require accommodation for the interview process.