As the Solutions Integration Developer at Dash Hudson, you will focus on developing and maintaining integrations, crafting API solutions with customers and prospects, and guiding them in adopting these solutions. This hybrid role is a mix of hands-on integration engineering and active customer engagement. Your role is critical in managing and expanding customer relationships through our APIs and integrations, transforming existing customers and new prospects into committed users of Dash Hudson.
Customer Solutions Integrations Development
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams to design and implement tailored integration solutions, addressing specific challenges in both pre- and post-sales stages.
- Lead technical integrations with our largest customers' engineering and data teams, acting as the primary technical contact to ensure successful integrations using the Dash Hudson APIs.
- Build and maintain integrations using iPaaS/ETL tools and develop custom solutions from the ground up when necessary.
- Work with Product Managers to transform key customer workflows into integrations.
- Undertake small-scale full stack development tasks to support integration projects.
- Assist in implementing and maintaining the tracking and measurement of usage across APIs and integrations.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation and design systems for all integrations.
- Write and update Dash Hudson API guides and documentation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in client-facing roles, preferably in solution engineering or technical account management.
- Proven experience in software integration and API development.
- Experience with integration Platform as a Service like paragon, workato, Fivetran, etc..
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively explain complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Understanding of data pipelines and queues is considered an asset.
- Project management skills such as estimations, tracking and ticket-slicing work are considered assets.
- Experience with social media platform apps or APIs is a big plus.
Don't meet every qualification? Research shows that equity-deserving groups like women and people of colour are 20% less likely to apply to jobs unless they are 100% qualified. Dash Hudson is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion by representing the diverse communities we serve. Our culture values differences and ensures that every current and prospective team member has equitable access to opportunities to succeed. If you are interested and excited about this role but your qualifications don't match up perfectly, we encourage you to still apply. You may be the best candidate for this role.
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the company's long-term success. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson, our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and work hard to ensure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time
- RRSP/401k matching
- Annual mental health benefit
- Quarterly wellness benefit
- Donation matching program
- Parental leave top-up plan
- Work-from-home benefit
- Flexible working hours and location
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities