Requisition ID: 179986
Career Group: Pharmacy Careers
Job Category: Retail - Pharmacy
Travel Requirements: 0 - 10%
Job Type: Part-Time
Country: Canada (CA)
City: Thunder Bay
Location: 4293 Thunder Bay FreshCo Pharm
Postal Code: P7B 2Z3
Sobeys Inc. is a growing Canadian company. We are a market leader in grocery and pharmacy that operate under multiple banners spanning over 1500 stores in communities across the country. Our family of over 134,000 teammates and franchise affiliates are on a mission to nurture the things that make life better - great experiences, families, communities, and our teammates.
Our national pharmacy team is proudly Canadian, with pharmacies from coast to coast in our various banners. Depending on your province you would recognize us as Sobeys, Safeway, Thrifty Foods, Foodland, Lawtons Drugs or FreshCo.
Ready to Make an impact?
The Pharmacy Student is responsible to provide superior customer service while completing the essential training to become a licensed Pharmacist. The student will gain a progressive learning experience in all aspects of pharmacy operations, administration, customer care, Profile programs and professional services. Actively contributes to an environment of employee and customer engagement.
Here's where you'll be focusing:
• Professional pharmacy activities appropriate to level of education
• Prescription Assembly - Data Entry
• Process Customer Transactions, Receive and Release Prescriptions
• Answer Phones
• Promotion of all Profile Programs
• Pill Pack Assembly
• Filing Prescriptions, Ordering and replenishing supplies, cleaning
• Drug order creation and receiving
• Adhere to and implement all applicable company standards
• Other duties as assigned
What you have to offer:
• Above average communication skills (both oral and written)
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Ability to be self-directed and to work independently in meeting strict deadlines will be essential.
Education and Experience:
• Enrollment in Pharmacy program from a recognized institution.
• Previous pharmacy experience
Some websites share our job opportunities and may provide salary estimates without our knowledge. These estimates are based on similar jobs and postings for general comparison, but these numbers are not provided by or monitored for accuracy by our organization.
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.