BARGAINING UNIT: MSP
JOB TYPE: Permanent full-time
SCHEDULE: Day, 8 and 12-hour shifts. Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS: French essential and spoken English
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
Reporting to the manager, the successful candidate performs tasks and duties related to electroencephalography exams and/or nerve conduction exams, along with any other necessary related tasks as needed.
- Member of the Canadian Association of Electroneurophysiology Technologists;
- Registration with the Canadian Board of Registration of Electroencephalograph Technologists (CBRET) or with the Ordre des technologues en imagerie médicale, en radio-oncologie et en électrophysiologie médicale du Québec;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.