Requisition ID: 186660
Tangerine is Canada's leading direct bank. We offer flexible and accessible banking options, innovative products, and award-winning Client service. The reason why Tangerine employees come to work each day is to help Canadians live better lives. We focus on making a difference in our communities, and that includes our own internal community. It's important to us that our employees feel empowered and enthusiastic about belonging to our Orange culture.
As Canada's leading digital bank, Tangerine technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have redefined what digital banking is, and we continue to evolve to tackle any opportunity and face every challenge through progressive technology and the power of collaboration.
Do you like new challenges? Are you ready to reach new heights in your career and become part of an established disruptor? If so, come join us and help redefine the Canadian banking landscape!
What you will be doing:
As the Director, you will lead product and portfolio analysis & planning to inform the overall Deposits & Investments profitable growth strategy, and to support decision-making in product development/enhancements, marketing, pricing, regulatory compliance, and communications in Tangerine. Key success measures include attaining P&L objectives for Deposits overall and the efficiency of pricing & acquisition levers.
Is this role right for you? In this role, you will lead:
- Tangerine Deposits Portfolio Analysis & Ensuring Economics & Profitability to drive market leading balance growth across a $50B+ product portfolio and ~ $1B in revenue.
- All Deposits & Investments forecasting, planning & reporting including annual, quarterly, monthly & daily targets, forecasting & reporting supporting the Lifecycle Management & and Deposits Products priorities in partnership with Tangerine Analytics
- Deposits P&L monitoring, business case and results tracking/reporting as a key partner to Tangerine Finance and with Scotiabank Treasury to lead FTP & funding strategies on behalf the Tangerine Deposits team.
- Leads and drives a customer focused culture throughout their team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Develops and executes business line strategies that align with targets, divisional and overall business goals. Works with partners as required to implement strategic direction.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? - We'd love to work with you if you have:
- 5+ years in a product role with 10+ years in a banking/wealth mgmt./financial services role
- Knowledge of wealth management and the brokerage channel beneficial
- CFA an asset
- BA or MBA is preferred
- Strong communication and leadership experience is required
What's in it for you?
- You will be part of a diverse and inclusive team of Client-focused go-getters looking to learn from each other in an environment that celebrates and recognizes success!
- You will have access to thousands of online and in person courses so you can shape your career growth with the support from diverse industry leaders.
- You will get our help to save for your future and to invest in your total wellbeing through our Tangerine benefits*.
- You belong here, we are equal and un-complicated. Bring your true self to work, dress codes don't apply here.
- You will enjoy workspace flexibility and all the excitement that comes from working at the official Bank of the Toronto Raptors.
*Tangerine employees participate in Scotiabank's pension & benefits programs (available to permanent employees)
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Ontario : North York
At Tangerine we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the team, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.