ANTICIPATED END DATE: 09 Sep 2024
The Social Worker - Addictions and Mental Health, is responsible for working within an interdisciplinary team to provide a full range of social work services to clients, their families and communities. May be required to work in other locations due to operational requirements.
- University degree in Social Work.
- Must be registered and a member in good standing with the New Brunswick Association of Social Workers.
- Experience would be an asset
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
The Social Worker - Addictions and Mental Health is responsible for:
- Assessing clients and developing and implementing treatment plans
- Developing and facilitating therapeutic interventions for individuals and groups
- Coordinating services and advocating for clients
- Providing emergency/crisis intervention/stabilization services
- Participating in interdisciplinary care planning
- Maintaining clinical records and documentation
- Building relationships with critical stakeholders in government and the community
- Responding to community needs (including schools and other populations/groups) and participating in capacity building initiatives
Employees are responsible to be aware of and understand Horizon's Terms of Employment: http://skyline/EmploymentBenefits/Pages/Terms-of-your-Employment-.aspx
COMPETENCIES IDENTIFIED BY HORIZON HEALTH NETWORK:
- Group Facilitation
- Interpersonal Relations
- Patient/Client Focus
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork and Collaboration
Interested? Apply Today?
Horizon Health Network (Horizon) only accepts on-line applications.
About Horizon's Recruitment Process
We thank all applicant who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. All interested applicants are encouraged to apply as an equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
Horizon's recruitment screening process may include language proficiency testing, clerical testing and/or behavioral assessment. If you are selected for testing, you will be contacted via the email address provided on your application. The official results will be shared with the candidate, Human Resources and the requesting manager electronically and language results will be placed on the personnel file for Horizon's hiring purposes.
Horizon is committed to enhancing our diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and patients. We believe in a healthcare system that equally supports all people regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, social background, religion, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or sexual orientation. An environment based on a commitment to diversity and inclusion supports our goal of safe and quality patient care.