Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to solidify ourselves as the "Trusted Destination for Everything Auto" for employees and customers alike.
Saint John Nissan is seeking a Parts Advisor to join our team!
As an employee of Steele Auto Group, we always put you first. You can expect competitive compensation packages with flexible health and dental plans to match your needs. Our Employee and Family Assistance program offers a portfolio of healthcare services to keep you and your family healthy. As Atlantic Canadas Largest Automotive Dealer Group, we offer an industry-leading retirement savings plan with employer match and opportunities for growth and advancement to support our employees' futures.
As a member of the parts team, you will have an important role in making the parts department flow. You will be working directly with our customers, suppliers, and technicians, providing information, service and sourcing parts using the online parts catalogue.
Saint John Nissan is proud to be the recipient of Nissan Global Award of Excellence 2023, one of the best 130 Nissan dealerships worldwide. Our dealership vision is "We grow together at a safe and happy workplace."
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ordering parts for clients needing vehicle repairs in an efficient and timely manner
- Receiving parts orders with accuracy
- Communicating with the technicians and service department to ensure the job gets done
- Work with our suppliers to create mutually beneficial business relationships
- Maintain parts inventory count
- Previous automotive experience would be considered an asset but not required
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional telephone manner
- Fluency with Microsoft Office software
- A positive attitude and excellent work ethic
- An eagerness to learn and strong attention to detail
Wage Range: $17.40-$20.00/Hour
Why Steele Auto?
- Competitive compensation package with flexible health and dental plans
- Virtual healthcare and mental health/wellness support programs
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Industry-leading Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- A safe, inclusive, and dynamic work environment
Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and solidifying ourselves as the "Trusted Destination of Choice for Everything Auto" for employees and customers alike. If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group will fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and to promote from within, where possible. Hiring and promotion of all candidates is based on skills, knowledge and demonstrated abilities.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we commit to a fair, inclusive opportunity to apply. Diversity fuels our desire to be your trusted destination for everything auto. Our commitment to inclusion drives us forward every day. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process. To learn more about our company, culture, and opportunities, please visit www.steeleauto.com