Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to solidify ourselves as the "Trusted Destination for Everything Auto" for employees and customers alike.
Steele Ford is seeking an Automotive Detailer to join our team!
As an employee of Steele Auto Group, we always put you first. You can expect competitive compensation packages with flexible health and dental plans to match your needs. Our Employee and Family Assistance program offers a portfolio of healthcare services to keep you and your family healthy. As Atlantic Canadas Largest Automotive Dealer Group, we offer an industry-leading retirement savings plan with employer match and opportunities for growth and advancement to support our employees' futures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Report any imperfections of new vehicles to management
- Proper application of products on interior and exterior of sold vehicles
- Buffing of vehicles when required
- Preparation of new and used vehicles to ensure optimal presentation
- Parking of vehicles appropriately on the lot and in delivery areas
- Maintain workspace to ensure it is safe and clean
- Desire to work in a Service Department where teamwork and customer satisfaction are #1
- Experience in cleaning the interior and exterior of vehicles is considered an asset but not required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Valid driver's license, clean driver's abstract and be able to drive a manual shift
- Be hardworking, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
- Facial hair will interfere with the ability to achieve a proper seal on CSA-approved respirators; therefore, it is a requirement that staff must be clean-shaven. If you are unable to maintain a clean shave where the respirator seals to the face for any reason, please inform us in the form of a request for accommodation.
Wage Range: $16.40-$18.50/Hour
Why Steele Auto?
- Competitive compensation package with flexible health and dental plans
- Virtual healthcare and mental health/wellness support programs
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Industry-leading Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- A safe, inclusive, and dynamic work environment
Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and solidifying ourselves as the "Trusted Destination of Choice for Everything Auto" for employees and customers alike.
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group will fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and promoting from within, where possible. Hiring and promotion of all candidates is based on skills, knowledge and demonstrated abilities.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we commit to a fair, inclusive opportunity to apply. Diversity fuels our desire to be your trusted destination for everything auto. Our commitment to inclusion drives us forward every day.
If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process. To learn more about our company, culture and opportunities, please visit www.steeleauto.com