Carry the legacy of Bell. Be a part of the company helping the world connect better. By choosing Bell Technical Solutions, you will be choosing a career and not just a job. By nurturing talent and providing infinite growth opportunities, Bell Technical Solutions continuously aims to bring about an instrumental change in careers, lives and dreams. Join us today to discover the personal touches behind the infinite web of communications services and let us make it right, make it personal and make it better.
Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovative, communications company who is commitment to creating a thriving, prosperous and more connected world? If so, we would love to tell you our story.
Reporting to the Sales and Promotions Manager, the Sales Associate is responsible for receiving inbound calls from potential customers qualified via our field service forces, and closing the sales of Bell products and services in the Consumer (Residential) Market. Further responsibilities include order entry, customer verification procedures, and installation scheduling using Bell Canada's OrderMAX order entry system, as well as producing reports and analysis of our technicians' sales efforts.Key Responsibilities
- Promote and sell Bell Canada Consumer Market products and services by consulting and gathering information from customers
- Probe and problem solve with customers to offer the right product solutions based on their needs
- Operate a computer terminal, including accessing multiple systems to establish, update and retrieve data while simultaneously negotiating with customers
- Meet sales and service goals
- Demonstrate a keen knowledge of all the products and services offered
- Understand the needs of the business, workload levels, and schedule accordingly
- Negotiate installation dates with customers
- Ensure customer delight and win their continued business and loyalty for Bell Canada
- Various other duties as assigned
- A minimum of Grade 12 or equivalency
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to navigate through, and toggle between, multiple proprietary operating systems
- Demonstrate ability to build and maintain good customer rapport
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet frequent/ time restrictive deadlines
- Able to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends, as required
- Bilingualism required: as part of his/her duties, this person will be required to interact in English with stakeholders outside Quebec
- Strong sales skills for promotion of business products and exhibiting energy and passion in addressing customer issues
- Goal oriented
- Exhibit energy and passion in addressing customer issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as multi-tasking and problem solving abilities
- Willingness to undertake new challenges
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and good judgment skills
- Ability to function within a team based environment.
- Willingness to take ownership and provide suggestions for continuous improvement
- Customer service / inbound call centre environment experience
- Position type: Unionized Role
- Job status : RPT, 40hrs/week
- Possible work location : Mississauga ON, or Boucherville QC
- Flexible work profile: Remote
- Excellent benefits
- Access to numerous discounts
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and opportunity management
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative and creative team
- Development opportunities through training and educational assistance programs
- Opportunities to progressively assume greater responsibility
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Please note that the only information related to the Performance Management Process (PMP) that should be included on your resume or cover letter is your current rating (Exceeds, Achieves, etc.). A more detailed copy of your PMP may be requested at a later date.
At Bell Technical Solutions, we do not just accept differences - we celebrate it. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where team members feel valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, contact your recruiter or send us an email at [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell, please email our Employment Equity team at [email protected].