Hours37.5Workplace ModelHybridPay Details
We're committed to providing fair and equitable compensation to all our colleagues. As a candidate, we encourage you to have an open dialogue with your recruiter and ask compensation related questions, including pay details for this role.Department OverviewThe Enterprise Protect Reporting Factory (EPRF) resides in Platforms & Technology Risk Services within the Global Risk & Compliance – Enterprise Protect, Office of the Chief information Security Officer (OCISO) department. The team is responsible for delivery of high-quality risk based metrics, dashboards and analytics, working with executive leadership and Subject Matter Experts across the Enterprise Protect organizationJob Details
About This Role
Reporting to the Risk Reporting Senior Manager for the Enterprise Protect Risk Factory, the candidate will be a member of a high performing team of Technology and Risk professionals utilizing personal experience and knowledge of Business Intelligence expertise. The candidate will be accountable for ensuring completeness and accuracy of metrics, providing valuable data analytics insight and metrics expertise for our risk reporting stakeholders. Responsibilities include:
- Initiate and provide leadership, tactical/technical direction and planning input for all business relevant information
- Collaborate with business leads to elicit information requirements and articulate those requirements in a manner that can be easily understood by Business Intelligence Specialists
- Key contributor, leading reporting enhancement workshops, leveraging Business Intelligence and Reporting expertise to ensure definition and design of high-quality metrics and best in class reporting capabilities.
- Build and/or deliver presentations communications to management or broader audience
- Engaging Enterprise Protect stakeholders and data providers, validating the quality and integrity of the data and results of metrics included in all reporting end to end.
- Supporting change awareness activities, providing expertise on KRI design, developing materials and supporting ongoing data analysis requests.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of all data sources and data lineage for the reporting data mart(s) with a strong understanding of how these data sources are utilized for reporting purposes.
- Own and drive improvements to the Risk Reporting Factory processes with solutions that mitigate risk and maximize availability of service, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Serve as the business risk reporting team lead in ED&A's data governance processes, identifying and escalating data issues, engaging data stewards and driving remediation at books of record.
- Undergraduate degree
- Sound knowledge of one or more technology controls or security domains, disciplines, and practices such as but not limited to Vulnerability Management, Data Security, Application Security, Cloud Security, Identity and Access Management, Asset Currency (End of Life/Support), Cyber Threat Management, etc.
- Preferred knowledge of financial industry's technology controls and security risk issues.
- Strength in prioritizing and managing your own workload to deliver quality results and meet timelines with limited guidance of management.
- 7+ years' experience in the area of database technologies in a large organization (experience in a high transaction, large/complex/matrix business environment ideally within Financial Services an asset) including Technology and Cyber-security risk metrics and reporting
- Problem solver with ability to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and comfortable communicating at all levels of the organization, strong presentation skills a must.
- Must be proficient with technology tools including MS Office, databases (SQL), and reporting tools.
- Ability to manage multiple efforts simultaneously, strong project management, reporting, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in complex, comprehensive or large projects and initiatives.
- Business/technology experience with experience collaborating with others in highly matrix, cross-functional environment.
At TD we're guided by our purpose is to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues, and share a set of values that shape our culture and guide our behavior. In exchange for how our colleagues show up to help TD succeed, we are committed to delivering a colleague experience grounded in Impact, Growth and a Culture of Care. No matter where you work across TD, we empower you to make an impact at work and in your community, explore and grow your career and be part of our caring and inclusive culture.
Making Your Well-being a Priority
A caring and supportive culture that promotes colleague well-being is core to who we are. At TD, we focus on total well-being with extensive programs to help colleagues assess, manage, and improve their well-being across four core pillars — physical, financial, social and mental/emotional. In addition, we champion a safe, inclusive and supportive work environment to help colleagues feel a sense of belonging, and supported in their personal and professional growth. Through our focus on total well-being, we know that we can help our colleagues thrive, contribute to our culture of care, and support better business outcomes … because when colleagues feel their best, they're more likely to do their best.
Our Total Rewards Package
Our Total Rewards package reflects the investment we make in our colleagues to help them, and their families achieve their well-being goals. Total Rewards at TD includes a base salary, variable compensation, and several other key plans such as health and well-being benefits including medical, dental, vision & mental health coverage, savings and retirement programs, paid time off, banking benefits and discounts, career development, and reward and recognition programs.
How We Work
At TD, we believe in-person connections fuel collaboration and collective creativity. Our workplace experience empowers colleagues to do great work side-by-side at TD locations, while offering flexibility to work remotely where it makes sense for the work and team. Our teams work in one of three workplace models: hybrid, onsite and primarily remote. Wherever our colleagues are working, they'll always have access to the TD community and experience our culture of care.
Who We Are
TD is one of the world's leading global financial institutions and is the fifth largest bank in North America by branches. Every day, we deliver legendary customer experiences to over 27 million households and businesses in Canada, the United States and around the world. More than 95,000 TD colleagues bring their skills, talent, and creativity to the Bank, those we serve, and the economies we support. We are guided by our vision to Be the Better Bank and our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues. TD is a customer obsessed organization, and we are deeply committed to being a leader in customer experience, that is why we believe that all colleagues, no matter where they work, are customer facing. As we build our business and deliver on our strategy, we are innovating to enhance the customer experience and build capabilities to shape the future of banking. Whether you've got years of banking experience or are just starting your career in financial services, we can help you realize your potential. Through regular leadership and development conversations to mentorship and training programs, we're here to support you towards your goals. As an organization, we keep growing – and so will you.
At TD, we're committed to fostering an environment where all colleagues are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work, experience equitable opportunities, and feel respected and supported. We're dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and the communities in which we live and serve.
How We're Helping Make an Impact in Communities
TD has a long-standing commitment to help drive progress towards a more inclusive and sustainable future. That's why we launched the TD Ready Commitment in 2018, now a multi-year North American initiative. Under the TD Ready Commitment, we are targeting a total of $1 billion by 2030 in community giving four key, interconnected drivers of change: Financial Security, Vibrant Planet, Connected Communities, and Better Health. It's our goal to help support change, nurture progress, and contribute to making the world a better, more inclusive place for our customers, colleagues, and communities.
Your accessibility is important to us. Please let us know if you'd like accommodations (including accessible meeting rooms, captioning for virtual interviews, etc.) to help us remove barriers so that you can participate throughout the interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!