Hours37.5Workplace ModelHybridPay Details
We're committed to providing fair and equitable compensation to all our colleagues. As a candidate, we encourage you to have an open dialogue with your recruiter and ask compensation related questions, including pay details for this role.Department Overview
Every single day is an adventure! Within TD's Contact Center, you'll find a community of colleagues helping TD's 25+ million customers to achieve their life goals.
Your role within the Contact Center is essential to TD's success, as our customers are at the center of everything we do. You'll support customers and internal/external partners with a variety of financial services through inbound and outbound calls, and digital channels.
Grow, learn and lead; beyond your day-to-day work, you'll be supported with professional development and encouraged to build an exciting career at TD. You'll help deliver a legendary experience to our business, our customers' lives and our communities.Job DetailsIt starts when you pick up the phone or log in online. With each conversation, you'll be playing one of the most important roles supporting our customers' happiness with the bank. Every day, you will:
- Provide customers with the best solutions and offer advanced guidance and expertise on how TD's digital assets can help them meet their financial needs now and in the future.
- Deliver outstanding inbound and/or outbound advice and service and/or sales support to moderately to highly complex transactions related to financial products and services with an aim to provide complete and correct solutions the first time.
- Act as an advice process/product expert to play a key role in addressing customer concerns should they arrive and, be accountable for problem solving and/or raising matters to the appropriate people.
- Work towards achieving set goals while being an ambassador for innovation by offering legendary experiences and trusted advice.
- Implement advice and customer service procedures and approaches to complete work efficiently.
- Work effectively as a team, use and learn from each other's knowledge and support your co-workers to resolve customer issues.
Bring your whole self to work and have fun! This is your chance to define every new day, embrace the adventure and make a meaningful contribution that helps to deliver results and accomplish great things for your career and the customers of TD! Most importantly, you'll be our voice at TD. Every phone call you answer, every message you send is your chance to shine!Job RequirementsFor this role, we specifically require:
- College Diploma or Undergraduate Degree and 2 years of relevant experience.
Your relevant skillset and knowledge will also get our attention. Show us that you:
- Have strong communication skills to exchange ideas and customer information in a concise and logical way, handling sensitive customer information and resolving exceptions.
- Possess computer & multi-tasking skills.
- Thrive in a dynamic and time-sensitive environment.
- Have advanced knowledge of our business and understand the functions of our various business areas.
- Are passionate, engaging and have a desire to consistently and compassionately deliver superior customer experience.
- You must be within footprint of the Markham region
- Hybrid: minimum 2 days/week on site Tuesday or Thursday on site and Fridays on site subject to change
LLQP license is not required but we will considered in priority.
Advanced level of French is not required but we will considered a priority
(TD will train and pay you to obtain your LLQP license.)
- 12 to 15 weeks paid training (including licensing) will be Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- Rotational shift – Day Shift 8:00AM to 4:00PM, Mid Shift 11:00AM – 7:00PM, Evening Shift 2:00PM to 10:00PM – One Saturday a month 10:00AM to 6:00PM
At TD we're guided by our purpose is to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues, and share a set of values that shape our culture and guide our behavior. In exchange for how our colleagues show up to help TD succeed, we are committed to delivering a colleague experience grounded in Impact, Growth and a Culture of Care. No matter where you work across TD, we empower you to make an impact at work and in your community, explore and grow your career and be part of our caring and inclusive culture.
Making Your Well-being a Priority
A caring and supportive culture that promotes colleague well-being is core to who we are. At TD, we focus on total well-being with extensive programs to help colleagues assess, manage, and improve their well-being across four core pillars — physical, financial, social and mental/emotional. In addition, we champion a safe, inclusive and supportive work environment to help colleagues feel a sense of belonging, and supported in their personal and professional growth. Through our focus on total well-being, we know that we can help our colleagues thrive, contribute to our culture of care, and support better business outcomes … because when colleagues feel their best, they're more likely to do their best.
Our Total Rewards Package
Our Total Rewards package reflects the investment we make in our colleagues to help them, and their families achieve their well-being goals. Total Rewards at TD includes a base salary, variable compensation, and several other key plans such as health and well-being benefits including medical, dental, vision & mental health coverage, savings and retirement programs, paid time off, banking benefits and discounts, career development, and reward and recognition programs.
How We Work
At TD, we believe in-person connections fuel collaboration and collective creativity. Our workplace experience empowers colleagues to do great work side-by-side at TD locations, while offering flexibility to work remotely where it makes sense for the work and team. Our teams work in one of three workplace models: hybrid, onsite and primarily remote. Wherever our colleagues are working, they'll always have access to the TD community and experience our culture of care.
Who We Are
TD is one of the world's leading global financial institutions and is the fifth largest bank in North America by branches. Every day, we deliver legendary customer experiences to over 27 million households and businesses in Canada, the United States and around the world. More than 95,000 TD colleagues bring their skills, talent, and creativity to the Bank, those we serve, and the economies we support. We are guided by our vision to Be the Better Bank and our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues. TD is a customer obsessed organization, and we are deeply committed to being a leader in customer experience, that is why we believe that all colleagues, no matter where they work, are customer facing. As we build our business and deliver on our strategy, we are innovating to enhance the customer experience and build capabilities to shape the future of banking. Whether you've got years of banking experience or are just starting your career in financial services, we can help you realize your potential. Through regular leadership and development conversations to mentorship and training programs, we're here to support you towards your goals. As an organization, we keep growing – and so will you.
At TD, we're committed to fostering an environment where all colleagues are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work, experience equitable opportunities, and feel respected and supported. We're dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and the communities in which we live and serve.
How We're Helping Make an Impact in Communities
TD has a long-standing commitment to help drive progress towards a more inclusive and sustainable future. That's why we launched the TD Ready Commitment in 2018, now a multi-year North American initiative. Under the TD Ready Commitment, we are targeting a total of $1 billion by 2030 in community giving four key, interconnected drivers of change: Financial Security, Vibrant Planet, Connected Communities, and Better Health. It's our goal to help support change, nurture progress, and contribute to making the world a better, more inclusive place for our customers, colleagues, and communities.
Your accessibility is important to us. Please let us know if you'd like accommodations (including accessible meeting rooms, captioning for virtual interviews, etc.) to help us remove barriers so that you can participate throughout the interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!