Requisition ID: 182882
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture!
Do you have leadership experience in another industry? Love to motivate your team, and ready for the next step in your career? If you are goal oriented, can drive results, and enjoy being in a customer focused culture we encourage you to apply!
Our Branch Managers provide direction, guidance and support to team members while simultaneously being responsible for the overall success of the Branch through individual and team financial objectives. Through strong sales, profitable growth, and retention of the Branch's retail and small business portfolio it is the successful candidate's role to ensure the Branch is providing services that are aligned with our customer-focused culture.
The ability to inspire, lead and develop a diverse sales and service team is just one aspect of a successful Branch Manager; it also takes an imbedded belief in providing a customer focused service!
• Inspire, lead and develop a diverse sales and service team
• Oversee the quality of customer service
• Develop plans to achieve Branch's business objectives:
• Oversee the implementation of the Bank's policies, practices, special initiatives, and procedures at the branch
• Manage and minimize the Bank's exposure to risk:
Complexity of Position:
• Effective sales management and leadership skills are essential, along with the ability to influence and motivate others. Must set a positive example of change and encourage others to do the same.
• A high degree of flexibility is required to adapt to a wide variety of tasks and functions. Strong PC skills are necessary for a variety of sales, sales/risk management and general management activities.
• Must be able to effectively articulate their views to team members, customers, prospective customers and local community members. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential in addition to strong presentation and facilitation abilities.
• An ability to obtain mutual funds license within 6 months through the bank
• Become Branch Compliance Officer through the bank
• Ability to enroll into appropriate designations and complete them per bank requirements
• Completion of supported Continuing Education courses and activities necessary for a Branch Manager position
Location(s): Canada : Saskatchewan : North Battleford
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.