Recognizing that housing affordability is vital to sustainable communities, the Housing Hub of New Brunswick (the Housing Hub) partners to drive housing development across all of New Brunswick. Through a disciplined approach and a focus on execution, the Housing Hub combines relevant stakeholder resources, connections, and experience to expand development of housing projects that are diverse, inclusive, and sustainable.
At the Housing Hub, our team is a dynamic and passionate group of individuals who excel at driving projects forward and innovatively solving challenges. We prioritize a positive work environment and support work-life balance through flexible and remote work options. Our commitment to our team's well-being is reflected in our competitive compensation package, with employer-paid healthcare and dental benefits. Recognizing that learning and development are integral to our organization's growth and success, we provide opportunities for professional growth and advancement within our expanding organization.
The Chapman Group is happy to support us in our search for a Real Estate Development Coordinator with experience in real estate development, project management, community-centric urban design, or experience in business/accounting, public policy, engineering with a strong interest in expanding in community-oriented real estate development to join our growing team.
If you would make a great addition to our team, apply today. We are excited to meet you and discuss this opportunity in more detail.
It's our goal to be an inclusive organization and we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live and serve. Preference will be given to candidates with skills in additional languages (especially French), and candidates with personal or professional experience with marginalized communities.
While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation during the interview process, please advise us when initially contacted.
As a Real Estate Development Coordinator, your primary responsibilities are:
- Assisting with the management of the feasbiltity, planning, financing and construction of real estate deevelopment projects
- Providing clerical and administrative support to the Real Estate Development Manager and/or Chief Development Officer
Team members at the Housing Hub are:
- Passionate about directly supporting sustainable community growth
- Based in New Brunswick or willing to relocate to our beautiful province
- Bilingual in French and English (professional capacity in both languages)
- Able to effectively collaborate while working remotely
- Proactive problem-solvers and solution seekers
- Active volunteers or participate in community betterment initiatives
- Able to travel to and from rural subject sites to attend meetings when necessary across New Brunswick (minimal overnight travel required)
- Post-secondary education in business, engineering, architecture, land or real estate development, public policy/governance or a related field
- Experience in real estate development, project management, community-centric urban design, business/accounting, public policy, or engineering
- Strong interest in expanding in community-oriented real estate development
- Strong attention-to-detail, organizational, and time management skills
- Able to effectively communicate and report to partners and possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to plan, implement and track real estate development projects
- Able to assist with marketing, public engagement, site analysis, and financial modeling
- Experience working with housing affordability and affordable housing programs or in working with marginalized communities will be considered a strong asset.
- Valid driver's licence and access to reliable transportation