Requisition ID: 180933
As a cornerstone business within Scotia Wealth Management®, ScotiaMcLeod has earned a reputation for integrity based on service excellence and trusted investment advice. Our advisors and teams pride themselves on exploring innovative approaches to protecting and growing their clients' assets.
When you join ScotiaMcLeod, you'll be empowered to deliver Enriched Thinking®, a unique approach that incorporates your client's thinking, as well as our thinking, to drive results. You'll work with a team of specialists to deliver a client-centric approach to wealth management, enabling you to consider all the facets of your client's life, family and business. With a focus on total wealth planning, and wealth specialists to help you deliver on this unique value proposition, you'll be enabling clients to see not just the big picture, but all the little ones too.
As the Administrative Assistant role you will provide administrative support to one or more Advisors and their teams within ScotiaMcLeod.
Is this role for you? In this role you will:
• Arrange client meetings including preparing materials and scheduling
• Respond to client inquiries & requests
• Process client account documentation
• Maintain client files and assist in writing letters and proposals
• Build effective working relationship across the team and with various business contacts
Do you have the required skills to excel in this role? We'd love to work with you, if you have:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Knowledge of Microsoft systems: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What's in it for you?
• A rewarding career path and support towards your professional development and growth
• In-depth training and coaching to help you succeed in the role
• Competitive compensation package along with flexible benefits, performance bonus, and Employee Share Ownership Plan
• Be a part of and contribute to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and potential
• 15 months to complete IIROC courses (CSC, CPH and IRT) if currently unlicensed.
Location(s): Canada : British Columbia : Kelowna
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.