Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to solidify ourselves as the "Trusted Destination for Everything Auto" for employees and customers alike.
Are you working in an automotive parts career, looking to take it up to the next level? Humber Ford has an immediate requirement for an Assistant Parts Manager.
As an employee of Steele Auto Group, we always put you first. You can expect competitive compensation packages with flexible health and dental plans to match your needs. Our Employee and Family Assistance program offers a portfolio of healthcare services to keep you and your family healthy. As Atlantic Canadas Largest Automotive Dealer Group, we offer an industry-leading retirement savings plan with employer match and opportunities for growth and advancement to support our employees' futures.
As Assistant Parts Manager, you will learn how to provide direct support to the parts department. You will be a strong team leader, and your previous automotive experience will ensure a proficient and profitable department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with our suppliers
- Overseeing inventory, ordering and receiving
- Managing staff to ensure a successful and efficient team
- Managing financials in accordance with your department
- Working cohesively with other dealership departments
- Technical knowledge and experience in the parts and accessories industries
- 1-2 years of previous automotive experience
- Relevant and up-to-date knowledge of parts and accessories, the supply chain and the logistics of operating a trade distribution system
- Proven leadership and coaching skills
- Strong numeracy and written and oral communication skills
Why Steele Auto?
- Competitive compensation package with flexible health and dental plans
- Virtual healthcare and mental health/wellness support programs
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Industry-leading Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- A safe, inclusive, and dynamic work environment
Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and solidifying ourselves as the "Trusted Destination of Choice for Everything Auto" for employees and customers alike. If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group will fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and to promote from within, where possible. Hiring and promotion of all candidates is based on skills, knowledge and demonstrated abilities.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we commit to a fair, inclusive opportunity to apply. Diversity fuels our desire to be your trusted destination for everything auto. Our commitment to inclusion drives us forward every day. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process. To learn more about our company, culture and opportunities, please visit www.steeleauto.com