Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to solidify ourselves as the "Trusted Destination for Everything Auto" for employees and customers alike.
Carstar Saint John is seeking a Autobody Technician to join our team!
As an employee of Steele Auto Group, we always put you first. You can expect competitive compensation packages with flexible health and dental plans to match your needs. Our Employee and Family Assistance program offers a portfolio of healthcare services to keep you and your family healthy. As Atlantic Canadas Largest Automotive Dealer Group, we offer an industry-leading retirement savings plan with employer match and opportunities for growth and advancement to support our employees' futures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assembly and disassembly of vehicles
- Body work prep
- Masking, priming, sanding, buffing & paint
- Frame straightening
- Licensed as a Collision Technician
- Experience as an Autobody Technician
- Excellent diagnostic skills, pride in workmanship, team player
- Must have a valid drivers' license and be able to provide an acceptable driver abstract.
- Facial hair will interfere with the ability to achieve a proper seal on CSA-approved respirators; therefore, it is a requirement that staff must be clean-shaven. If you are unable to maintain a clean shave where the respirator seals to the face for any reason, please inform us in the form of a request for accommodation.
Why Steele Auto?
- Full benefits package
- Virtual healthcare and mental health/wellness support programs
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Industry leading Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- A safe, inclusive, and dynamic work environment
Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to
solidify ourselves as the "Destination of Choice for Everything Auto" for employees and customers alike.
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group will fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and to promote from within, where possible. Hiring and promotion of all candidates is based on skills, knowledge and demonstrated abilities. In accordance with Steele Auto Group's occupational health and safety program and the Steele Auto Group Vaccination Policy, subject to any approved accommodation, all new employees hired will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For clarity, "fully vaccinated" means having the number of doses or combination of doses of a vaccine approved by Health Canada or local public health agencies in the jurisdiction in which they will be employed.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we commit to a fair, inclusive opportunity to apply. Diversity fuels our desire to be your trusted destination for everything auto. Our commitment to inclusion drives us forward every day. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process. To learn more about our company, culture and opportunities, please visit www.steeleauto.com