Hours37.5Workplace ModelOnsitePay Details
We're committed to providing fair and equitable compensation to all our colleagues. As a candidate, we encourage you to have an open dialogue with your recruiter and ask compensation related questions, including pay details for this role.Department Overview
At TD Canada Trust, we are the frontline of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long- lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding their needs and providing personalized financial solutions, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for brand champions, relationship builders, and leading professionals with an understanding of market and economic trends that can build legendary customer experiences.
Join TD Canada Trust and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose and execute with an impact.Job Details
Are you a passionate leader who sets a vision that inspires others? Can you mentor a team to improve, enhance and promote positive customer experiences and build financial confidence in our bank? If so, then get yourself into this role. As a Branch Manager I, you will be contributing to our overall success through your exceptional leadership, customer experience and people management skills.
In this role, you would be expected to:
- Develop, lead, and coach the team on customer advice conversations and strategies to improve the overall customer experience and increase employee and customer confidence
- Enhance branch processes within the budget to achieve operational excellence
- Administer the overall strategy for the branch by handling branch duties related to mutual funds, real estate secured credit and other compliance-related issues
- Work closely with Wealth and Business Banking to stay abreast of end-to-end processes, emerging issues and industry regulations
- Generate banking solutions demand by building effective customer relationships and referral sources while maintaining confidentiality and accuracy
- Serve as the highest point of escalation for the branch to resolve raised issues
- Cultivate an interconnected team to grow the business and maximize its efficiency, effectiveness and scale by finding improvement opportunities
- Build and lead a high performing team by using their talent optimally and ensuring their performance management activities are undertaken and completed as per human resources policies
- Provide both leadership and mentorship to the team and ensure ideal employee scheduling to meet customer demands in tight deadlines
- Help build informative, fair, and positive work environment by sharing skills and knowledge, promoting open dialogue and motivating team to achieve common goals and objectives
- Undergraduate degree with over 4 years of relevant experience
- Completion of Branch Compliance Officer (BCO) and IFIC or CSC Course
- In-depth knowledge of advanced investing and credit processes and risks to identify, track and resolve gaps effectively
- Proficiency in software tools including MS Office, and internet applications
- Strong communication skills to liaise with customers, employee and cross functional teams
- A thorough and accurate decision maker who can exercise discretion and judgement skills when working with confidential information
- A compassionate leader with demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced work environment through strong communication, organizational, planning and time management skills
At TD we're guided by our purpose is to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues, and share a set of values that shape our culture and guide our behavior. In exchange for how our colleagues show up to help TD succeed, we are committed to delivering a colleague experience grounded in Impact, Growth and a Culture of Care. No matter where you work across TD, we empower you to make an impact at work and in your community, explore and grow your career and be part of our caring and inclusive culture.
Making Your Well-being a Priority
A caring and supportive culture that promotes colleague well-being is core to who we are. At TD, we focus on total well-being with extensive programs to help colleagues assess, manage, and improve their well-being across four core pillars — physical, financial, social and mental/emotional. In addition, we champion a safe, inclusive and supportive work environment to help colleagues feel a sense of belonging, and supported in their personal and professional growth. Through our focus on total well-being, we know that we can help our colleagues thrive, contribute to our culture of care, and support better business outcomes … because when colleagues feel their best, they're more likely to do their best.
Our Total Rewards Package
Our Total Rewards package reflects the investment we make in our colleagues to help them, and their families achieve their well-being goals. Total Rewards at TD includes a base salary, variable compensation, and several other key plans such as health and well-being benefits including medical, dental, vision & mental health coverage, savings and retirement programs, paid time off, banking benefits and discounts, career development, and reward and recognition programs.
How We Work
At TD, we believe in-person connections fuel collaboration and collective creativity. Our workplace experience empowers colleagues to do great work side-by-side at TD locations, while offering flexibility to work remotely where it makes sense for the work and team. Our teams work in one of three workplace models: hybrid, onsite and primarily remote. Wherever our colleagues are working, they'll always have access to the TD community and experience our culture of care.
Who We Are
TD is one of the world's leading global financial institutions and is the fifth largest bank in North America by branches. Every day, we deliver legendary customer experiences to over 27 million households and businesses in Canada, the United States and around the world. More than 95,000 TD colleagues bring their skills, talent, and creativity to the Bank, those we serve, and the economies we support. We are guided by our vision to Be the Better Bank and our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues. TD is a customer obsessed organization, and we are deeply committed to being a leader in customer experience, that is why we believe that all colleagues, no matter where they work, are customer facing. As we build our business and deliver on our strategy, we are innovating to enhance the customer experience and build capabilities to shape the future of banking. Whether you've got years of banking experience or are just starting your career in financial services, we can help you realize your potential. Through regular leadership and development conversations to mentorship and training programs, we're here to support you towards your goals. As an organization, we keep growing – and so will you.
At TD, we're committed to fostering an environment where all colleagues are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work, experience equitable opportunities, and feel respected and supported. We're dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and the communities in which we live and serve.
How We're Helping Make an Impact in Communities
TD has a long-standing commitment to help drive progress towards a more inclusive and sustainable future. That's why we launched the TD Ready Commitment in 2018, now a multi-year North American initiative. Under the TD Ready Commitment, we are targeting a total of $1 billion by 2030 in community giving four key, interconnected drivers of change: Financial Security, Vibrant Planet, Connected Communities, and Better Health. It's our goal to help support change, nurture progress, and contribute to making the world a better, more inclusive place for our customers, colleagues, and communities.
Your accessibility is important to us. Please let us know if you'd like accommodations (including accessible meeting rooms, captioning for virtual interviews, etc.) to help us remove barriers so that you can participate throughout the interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!