This position is for the Cumberland Regional Health Centre in Amherst, NS and the All Saints Spinghill Hospital in Springhill, NS.
- Provide exceptional customer service and respond to inquiries from the public
- Monitor entraces and ensure all vistors are following Public Health guidelines
- Patrol client properties by foot to prevent unauthorized entry and politely direct disruptive individuals to leave the premises
- Provide specialized security services and sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Follow and enforce rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Respond to and report irregularities, security breaches, hazards and emergencies
- Utilize radios, handheld devices and computer applications to communicate site activity
- Write clear and comprehensive reports including daily activity reports and incident reports
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including report writing.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, professional demeanor and deportment
- Ability to solve problems, make decisions and respond to emergencies under pressure
- Discretion when handling confidential and private information
- Physical ability to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
- High school diploma or equivalent and of legal age
- Provide exceptional customer service, with an exceptional smile.
- Are comfortable standing for long periods of time.
- Hold a valid First Aid/CPR certification or are willing to obtain one prior to getting hired. We take safety seriously, and we know you do too.
- Are eligible to work in Canada.
- Have prior experience working in Security.
No experience is necessary, so if this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
QualificationsHigh School Diploma/GED
Work With Us
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place because we CARE!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Paladin Security has a diverse workforce. We believe in and are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. Paladin Security is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.