The Site Supervisor shall be generally available to support the University Security Manager on a usual business hours basis (M-F, 0800-1600) and may do so while functioning in the role of Dispatcher, Patrol, or another role, as may be required.
- Organize and assign shift duties, filling shortfalls, as required;
- Provide oversight and guidance for shift staff, ensuring duties are properly conducted and client needs are being met;
- Ensure time sheets are properly prepared;
- Inform the University Security Manager regarding any unusual occurrences, on an immediate basis;
- Ensure that the personal appearance of all Security Officers meets the required standard;
- Perform associated clerical and administrative requirements;
- Supervise general office routine;
- Monitor, control and assist with problem solving for the Ccure access system, including managing lock/unlock schedules, and issuing and managing access cards in accordance with
policy and procedures;
- Responding to various client needs and/or complaints and escalating same to the University Security Manager, when necessary and/or appropriate.
QualificationsHigh School Diploma/GED
Work With Us
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place because we CARE!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Paladin Security has a diverse workforce. We believe in and are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. Paladin Security is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.