DEPARTMENT: Child-Youth Teams
BARGAINING UNIT: SHCP
JOB TYPE: Temporary full-time
SCHEDULE: Day, 8 and 12-hour shifts. Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS: Bilingual essential
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
The clinical coordinator will provide clinical advice and leadership to an interdisciplinary and interdepartmental team providing services in the mental health and/or addiction fields within the context of the integrated service delivery program. The position's responsibilities include directing and supervising evidenced-based clinical service delivery, assigning clinical cases, seeing to the integration of all partners and collaboration with them, and ensuring that cases are discussed within the team on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's degree in a health care discipline from a recognized university;
- Five years' experience with progressive responsibilities in at least two of the three following fields: addiction services, mental health, clinical;
- Experience in the child and youth mental health field involving behavioral or mental health problems;
- Management experience considered an asset;
- Member in good standing of a professional association in a health field;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, resource management and decision-making;
- Good professional judgment and ability to solve problems and conflicts;
- Ability to be well organized, to manage one's time and to set priorities;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, to the Network's management philosophy and to organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend the temporary assignment for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.