Mariner's Data Engineers work with extended team of data architects, software architects, business owners, and other specialists to implement, build, and operate data related solutions for Mariner's clients in public sector, utilities, telecommunications, and other industrial sectors.
The successful candidates will be well versed in all phases of the consulting cycle from pre-sales through the design and delivery. He/she will be comfortable presenting complex technical concepts at an appropriate level for a wide range of audiences (technical, management, and executive).
Our Data Engineering consultants requires extensive technical skills across most of all of the following:
- Database architecture and data warehousing.
- Data modeling and mining.
- Statistical modeling and regression analysis.
- Data Lakes design, implementation, and maintenance
- Azure based data technologies (Data Lake Gen2, Data Factory, Event Hub, Azure Data Warehouse)
- ETL tools and techniques
- DevOps process & pipeline
- Data architecture experience in on-premises, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Other basic qualifications include:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years professional experience in a large enterprise (mandatory) or professional services (preferred) environment.
- Exceptional oral, written, and listening communication skills.
- Specific experience working with Public Service, Utility, and Telecommunication organizations of all sizes (strongly preferred).
Work With Us
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation, benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world's largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate Change Management professionals who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
- Values-driven workplace where people really matter
- Flexible hours of work and remote/work from home option
- Competitive salary and bonus plan: stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, life and disability insurance plans
- Paid vacation plus an extra week of paid Mariner MyLife days, and
- Unlimited training
Join our growing team!