Req Id: 409074
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and government agencies nationwide through solutions in areas including Cloud services, Internet of Things, cybersecurity, Internet and private networks, wireless & 5G, voice and unified communications, contact centre & data centres. We're proud to be Canada's leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and the government agencies.Summary
The Bell Business Market (Quebec Public Sector) sales team manages customer relations and business development in a rigorous framework governing the procurement process of goods and services in Quebec. Managing client relationships requires strong leadership, influencing and negotiation skills, exceptional business direction and highly refined presentation skills.
The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing innovative territory and service strategies tailored to the complex client needs. He will also be responsible for achieving objectives, and must take an autonomous approach to managing his/her team as he guides it toward achieving the business plan.
The selected candidate must demonstrate strong capabilities in team management, coaching, and engagement.
This complex mandate requires constant teamwork with internal Bell's teams that deliver day-to-day services to customers. The selected candidate will have to engage all teams around customer business objectives and work in close partnership with each of them.Key Responsibilities
- Lead a team of sales professionals and support an extensive matrix team serving multiple verticals and generating millions of dollars in revenue per year;
- Attain revenue and profit objectives;
- Engage with, invest in, train, and coach all team members;
- Comprehensive understanding of new and innovative technology, its applications for the Company, and its ability to craft and extend the current product/services offerings to customers;
- Develop comprehensive territory & sales plans including customer engagement events, campaigns, and partner programs;
- Build sustainable relationships with customer accounts at the senior level;
- Establish an efficient management structure within the team: follow-up on key indicators, regular follow-up meetings, year-end revenue forecasts updated on a monthly basis;
- Manage resources, expense budgets, and ensure that the teams follow company policy with respect to expenditures.
- 5 years+ of professional business development experience;
- 3 years+ of leading sales team;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external partners;
- Ability to coordinate team members for presale activities;
- Ability to develop and implement winning account strategies;
- Knowledge of the main business sectors of Bell Business Markets: Cloud services and Cybersecurity, Internet of Things, Mobility and 5G, Unified Communications & Contact Center, Internet and Private Networks and Data Center;
- Excellent team spirit and collaboration;
- Proven ability to build effective relationships with customers and partners;
- University degree or equivalent work experience;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite & Salesforce;
- Relevant experience in the Quebec Public Sector is also an asset.
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 03/31/2023
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.